Tuesday, September 12, 2006

July 7th is a long time ago

So I am rather ashamed of myself - coming up with such grandiose plans of writing which I shirked rather vehemently this summer (can you shirk vehemently? I choose to believe so) - and I wish to apologize to you, my faithful (and probably only) reader and promise that there will be more to come. Not too much will present itself tonight as I am saddled with more badly written papers than I care to contemplate and a pressing need for a shower and bed, but it is a beginning again however pathetic it may present itself. The short story of the past month-odd gap is that I have been Wifed (although not trophied, to my knowledge) and embarked upon that great journey of life known as Graduate School. This entails absence from the now-husband for temporary perpetuity so never fear! depressing lamentation will never be far off from this page unless I spend a few lines extolling married bliss. Which is really just living-together bliss. We'll do the "nothing changes" post later. Yes. A whole new sphere of reflection opening like the great stone door into Moria. May I fare better on my dimly lit travels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home