Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Caloo Calay

I need to find my whimsy again - an excellent adjective applied to this medium by both Crazy Nomad and Frisbee Juggler - I am a humble third to use it but it suits very well. I sit in the evenings when the computer is on and stare. Sometimes, like tonight, I manage to find some words to put down but other nights, like last night, I simply shut down and walk away, climb into bed, try to put aside any thoughts of guilt. I'm getting better at that. I'm not pleased by the situation. I can't quite say what it is that has me mentally stopped up on this level. I find it hard to believe that the same general conditions that spawned creativity in the spring are so barren for me now. The alternative, however, that it's all just internal, that I've run out of things to say, that I am failing at this project, is on the side of the coin that I am loath to flip over and view. I don't want to call tails but the statistics work against my run of heads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home