Thursday, March 16, 2006

Airsickness

So I am back again. Circling back and forth in three days is something I am quite unused to and I feel much more off-kilter than I did a week ago after a five hour airport ordeal. At least by the time I arrived then I was too exhausted to feel out of place or detached, and a night of good sleep was very restorative. I suppose I can hope for the same effect tomorrow, although the few hours I have to spend awake tonight are rife with all the problems of air travel - tiredness, vague nausea, odd hunger, dehydration, twitchy muscles. But it is nice to be here, even if I will soon leave the windy city for the exciting state of Indiana which is running on some version of time that I can never quite understand. In that kind of a place, though, does it really matter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home